Excitement. Anxiety. Intense emotions. Hunger. Due date circled on the calendar. Charting baby’s progress. Reading every baby book in sight. Downloading baby apps. Doctor visits. Shopping! Tired. Hungry. Tired. More shopping! Bathroom breaks! Calls to mom. It’s going so slow. It’s going too fast! I cannot wait to meet this baby that I already love with all my heart and soul…
It’s a whole new world. The beginning of your baby’s story. Maternity photography is a celebration of that story, and a celebration of the love between a mother, a child and a family. Like love, pregnancy pictures are a very personal thing. Everyone is different.
- Some mamas-to-be come to us with specifics in mind.
- A lot of people know they ‘just want to capture this time’ for fear of missing out and don’t have set ideas.
- Some people want just a belly picture.
- Some want a soft, romantic picture with no skin showing.
- Some mamas are open to anything and everything.
- Some bring lots of props.
- Some just bring themselves.
Whatever you have in mind, we can help you craft a session that is perfect for YOU and YOUR family. If you need help sketching it out we always have lots of ideas. And props and wraps.
Looking for Ideas?
Maternity photography is very personal but I haven’t met a mom yet who didn’t want to know what other moms have done. Be sure to check these out.
The session fee covers our time and talent in the camera room, or time to process your images in preparation for your review and our time to review your images with you.
- You may include anyone in your immediate family
- 60+ minutes
- You will view 20-40 images
- Portraits are additional
Maternity Session + Baby Plan
- You may include anyone in your immediate family in the maternity session
- Includes our already discounted Baby Plan, where we photograph your baby as a newborn and then at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 12 months
- In-studio sessions
- Maternity session is 60+ minutes
- You will view 20-40 images from your maternity session
- Portraits are additional
What We Offer
You Probably Have a Few Questions
Toggle each question below for the answer. There are lots more questions and answers here.
Who can be included in the session?
You can include your partner and your whole family if you like. It’s a great way to welcome the new baby to the family!
When should I hold a maternity session?
We suggest holding the session between your 7th and 8th month. Your tummy is nice and round but you don’t yet feel like you just had enough.
What props & clothes do most of your clients bring?
See our ideas and inspiration section just above – lots of information there!
Do I have to bare my belly?
Maternity photos are completely personal. You can bare your belly (or more!) or not. You are in charge and whatever you want to do is what we will do. The camera room is closed to everyone but us during a maternity session so you can feel comfortable baring as much or as little as you like.
How much is this going to cost me?
There are two parts to our pricing, the session fee and portrait pricing. The session fee covers our time and talent in the camera room, or time to process your images in preparation for your review and our time to review your images with you. The single session fee for a maternity session is $125 but you can get over half off that if you sign up for our Baby Plan at the same time. With our baby plan, you get 5 sessions – Newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month and 12 month. The price for all 6 sessions, if you join us at the Maternity, is just $149. For portrait pricing, we have lots of options, too numerous to list here so we’ll provide some ballpark figures. Some people spend more, some spend less than the figures here, depending on their wants and needs.
- Our gift portraits (8×10 and smaller) are meticulously retouched, professional sealed and mounted, wrapped in glassine and delivered to you in a gift box with a personalized bag that you’ll re-use again and again; prices start at $135.
- Wall portraits are hand-finished and sealed, available in 3 finishes and gallery wrapped or framed with your choice of 4 moldings; prices start at $339.
- Clients who join us for a single session usually spend $800-$1000 in packages that may include items such as a wall piece, session album, photo cards and gift portraits.
- Our baby plan clients generally spend $400 – $700 per session over the life of their plan in packages that may include items such as albums or books, gift portraits, framed pieces, custom announcement cards, multimedia slideshows and digital negatives.
I'm not sure about investing in pictures right now, with the baby coming there will be lots of additional expenses.
What we say is one thing.
But, what our clients say is EVERYTHING!
Read what Michelle had to say about us. And, there are lots more client reviews here.
Our experience at Pixel Perfect was amazing. From the first moment we met Gail, she made us feel comfortable. From maternity to our 1 year session Gail was so patient and paid very special attention to every little detail – she made sure everything was perfect. I call her “the baby whisperer.” I looked forward to every session. Unlike the chain photographers Gail would spend a great amount of time setting up ‘scenes’ during each session, we we had unique and beautiful backgrounds and props to compliment our daughter. It was great to work with Dom as well. I enjoyed each viewing appointment and I even shed a few tears. The photos always took my breath away and it was hard to choose favorites. The picture were always delivered on time as promised and beautifully packaged. It’s like opening a present each time! I’m so glad that I chose Pixel Perfect because we will never get these moments back and Gail made it possible to never forget them. They are not only beautiful memories but heirlooms for our daughter. What a great experience!Michelle Gray
Sign up for our promotional Baby Plan at the same time you schedule your maternity session and get the maternity session at more than half off the full price.
That’s $149 for 6 photo sessions.
Pretty darn good deal.Learn more about our Baby Plan here!
Or if you’re ready to sign up, click the button below and you can sign up for either the maternity/baby plan or just the baby plan!
If You’d Rather Talk To Us Directly
Via Phone (Monday through Saturday 10am – 5pm): 603-579-0500
Electronically (anytime): contact us